yes i like that
sure, do what you have to do
oh God i LOVE your boobs :)
i want to lay down with you, roll with you, hold you
this is for your pleasure, hon
come, let me run my fingers through that bush
where is your light? shine it down there so i can see
can i fuck your ass?
oh yeah, play with that pussy
cum for me baby
i want you to cum
i want to hear you cum
feel like getting pounded again? i mean, since we're both awake...
wanna go to the bath house and get naughty?
can i watch?
yes it turns me on
i'd like to titty fuck those now
Blog this! What? Why? ------ I have NO idea what I'm doing blogging. It is entirely possible that this shall remain a private journal because it's not very likely that I'll ever give anyone the url. But just in case, I guess I'll make this small intro.
For the past several years I've been on an exploration of who I am and why. Mid-life crisis? Development? Growth? Spiritual awakening? Who knows! Shockingly, over time I've come to enjoy writing, something I hated with a passion in school.
And so, I am creating this blog.
For the past several years I've been on an exploration of who I am and why. Mid-life crisis? Development? Growth? Spiritual awakening? Who knows! Shockingly, over time I've come to enjoy writing, something I hated with a passion in school.
And so, I am creating this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment