Blog this! What? Why? ------ I have NO idea what I'm doing blogging. It is entirely possible that this shall remain a private journal because it's not very likely that I'll ever give anyone the url. But just in case, I guess I'll make this small intro.
For the past several years I've been on an exploration of who I am and why. Mid-life crisis? Development? Growth? Spiritual awakening? Who knows! Shockingly,
over time I've come to enjoy writing, something I hated with a passion in school.
And so, I am creating this blog.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Stop waving your arms you're safe and dry"

tag this one "crazy thoughts"......

Looking for something that's still missing...
I just now found one of those hispanic prayer candles in amongst some camping stuff in the attic. On some previous trip I'd probably forgotten to pack a lantern and so picked up the candle at a grocery store while traveling.

Today has been full of clues that I'm entering the smackdown zone, again...
like the universe, subject to Newton's 3rd law of motion, is compelled to balance my earlier inflation...
But maybe the candle was sent as a little life raft for me to hold onto?

I light it now and pray aloud.

We thank you San Martin Caballero for protecting us today from spiritual and bodily dangers. Keep vigil over us all until darkness gives way to light and another day arrives from the hands and heart of the Lord who loves us all....
Amen

No comments: