Blog this! What? Why? ------ I have NO idea what I'm doing blogging. It is entirely possible that this shall remain a private journal because it's not very likely that I'll ever give anyone the url. But just in case, I guess I'll make this small intro.
For the past several years I've been on an exploration of who I am and why. Mid-life crisis? Development? Growth? Spiritual awakening? Who knows! Shockingly,
over time I've come to enjoy writing, something I hated with a passion in school.
And so, I am creating this blog.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Seek and ye shall find,


two sides of a coin
denied.


I want to play. I want you to come visit me in my denuded environment,
in this home that I've messed up.

I am Asshole.

I was unprepared. I need protection from the cold and the wind,
the storms of life, and the relentless ocean's power.
I am silent girl.

No comments: