I do, always have.
This morning, feeling pretty damn breezy, I was walking past a tall brick wall,
when I looked up and thought about how many times over the years I'd passed by there,
the student center where I went to college decades ago.
Q: Hey! Do you remember me?
A: You were such a scared little pup.
Q: Oh yeah? You think?
A: Come in. Sit. Stay awhile. Finish the work you started when you first entered those doors.
Blog this! What? Why? ------ I have NO idea what I'm doing blogging. It is entirely possible that this shall remain a private journal because it's not very likely that I'll ever give anyone the url. But just in case, I guess I'll make this small intro.
For the past several years I've been on an exploration of who I am and why. Mid-life crisis? Development? Growth? Spiritual awakening? Who knows! Shockingly, over time I've come to enjoy writing, something I hated with a passion in school.
And so, I am creating this blog.
For the past several years I've been on an exploration of who I am and why. Mid-life crisis? Development? Growth? Spiritual awakening? Who knows! Shockingly, over time I've come to enjoy writing, something I hated with a passion in school.
And so, I am creating this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment