Blog this! What? Why? ------ I have NO idea what I'm doing blogging. It is entirely possible that this shall remain a private journal because it's not very likely that I'll ever give anyone the url. But just in case, I guess I'll make this small intro.
For the past several years I've been on an exploration of who I am and why. Mid-life crisis? Development? Growth? Spiritual awakening? Who knows! Shockingly,
over time I've come to enjoy writing, something I hated with a passion in school.
And so, I am creating this blog.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

mole, a unit of measurement

i pushed the envelope
paper cut?
no, not this time

it was all i could do
how can that be?
SO SO tiny

almost
imperceptible
ears

lock your doors! specs on!
when they pull you over
they're gonna look for technicalities

"aw man, yeah! they'll bust you for that"
duct tape, wind gusts, knife slash
celine and larry live

moment arm, wait to return
"i got a puppy
my wife would be SO happy"

No comments: