Blog this! What? Why? ------ I have NO idea what I'm doing blogging. It is entirely possible that this shall remain a private journal because it's not very likely that I'll ever give anyone the url. But just in case, I guess I'll make this small intro.
For the past several years I've been on an exploration of who I am and why. Mid-life crisis? Development? Growth? Spiritual awakening? Who knows! Shockingly,
over time I've come to enjoy writing, something I hated with a passion in school.
And so, I am creating this blog.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

flashing blue glass

do you love it? or do you love what it can do for you?
do you love how it reflects on you?
how it appears to make you thoughtful, considerate, and sparkly?
do you love it enuf to sacrifice yourself? to give your time?
to keep it safe? to clean it?
will you make full effort? OR just a show of caring?
take it apart and clean it all by yourself and put it back together?
or just take the time to set it upon the ledge above the sink
for someone else to see and finish what needs to be done?

No comments: